Unless stated otherwise, the content of this website is shared under a Creative Commons License.
This page describes our policy when it comes to the collection, processing and storage of our visitors’ information.
Pinned Pages and Posts
- iLecture.app helps speakers and communication professionals develop and deliver interactive lectures and presentations
- Events in Vienna (Technology, UX, Web Design and Development, WordPress, Data Visualization, AI, and Blockchain)
- Lecture Gamification Canvas August 15, 2020
- iLecture Lab’s WordPress Theme June 12, 2020
- Turn WordPress into a Note-Taking App May 10, 2020
- fullxp, a “System Dynamics” Modelling Environment April 10, 2020
- Simulating the Dynamics of Covid-19 Propagation April 5, 2020
- Restricting Access to your WordPress Website March 29, 2020
- TensorFlow.js’ Toxicity Classifier In Action February 1, 2020
- Insert a Bar Chart in a WordPress Post or Page with a Shortcode January 26, 2020
- A Falling Confetti Animation (WordPress) Plugin January 18, 2020
- Text Operations (TextOp) January 11, 2020
- Bootstrap in WordPress Posts and Pages January 5, 2020